The Rhineland Federal Militia Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of the Rhineland Federal Militia

Go down

The Story of the Rhineland Federal Militia Empty The Story of the Rhineland Federal Militia

Post by =//RFM\\=Scheestrum Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:45 am

I'm currently working on a story of RFM, I got the prologue done, enjoy!

Prologue:

It seems today Rhineland has problems all over the place, that was why the Rhineland Federal Militia was born. Between the old Schatten clan that ravaged the Dresden System back in 2009, and then the 4th Reich back in from January/February 2010 to June 5th 2010, Rhineland has been getting hell. That's when Kainz, one of the old leaders of the 4th Reich and Otto, another one of the 4th Reich leaders, decided to make a military group to protect Rhineland from piracy. Although before RFM was built, Kainz went as Shadow Viper and Otto went as Banzai. But when they created the RFM, they changed their names to Scheestrum and Wustenfuchs. This is the story of the =//RFM\\=, enjoy.

=//RFM\\=Scheestrum

http://www.fsirius.webb-jack.com

Back to top Go down

The Story of the Rhineland Federal Militia Empty Re: The Story of the Rhineland Federal Militia

Post by =//RFM\\=Scheestrum Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:47 am

Part 1:

Landing Pad, Planet Hamburg, Hamburg System

Admiral Scheestrum stood in front of his Valkyrie, admiring the new things he placed on it. I had placed many great weapons on the Valkyrie, plus the new wing feature that was built into the newer models of the ship were excellent. Recently the LSF and RFM have been working together to reduce the amount of piracy in the Independent Worlds between Rhineland and Liberty. I was supposed to meet up with a LSF agent named Stewart at Freeport 2.

“Scheestrum? Are you leaving?” Wustenfuchs asked.

“Wha-?” I was caught off guard, “I thought you were in the Dresden System.”

“I was, but I decided to check up on you before you got going son, be careful out there, the Unioners are deadly out in the Independent Worlds,” Wustenfuchs commented.

“So I've been told,” I replied, “I think the old gal and Stewart can take care of me.”

“I believe so too, just telling you that you might get overwhelmed out there,” Wustenfuchs said, “Well, I gotta go, duty calls, a big squad of Hessians are attacking Bonn Station and there is a distress call, the Rhineland Military has asked more for assistance.”

“Okay, good luck Wustenfuchs,” I reply.

“I don't need luck, I need beer,” Wustenfuchs laughs and walks away. I turn to my starship and get in and take off.

=//RFM\\=Scheestrum

http://www.fsirius.webb-jack.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum